NicerFL offers citizenship preparation tutoring to lawful permanent residents of the U.S. Students are given a CASAS assessment which measures English proficiency and then placed in Level I, Level II, or Level III. Students progress through the curriculum until they and their tutors determine that they are ready to successfully take and pass the Naturalization Test and become United States citizens.
Intensive interview practice prepares students for the USCIS Naturalization interview. The tutor conducts a mock interview and asks questions about the N-400 Application and tests dictation and reading skills.
N-400 application and Civics questions
Tutors will use vocabulary activities, writing and reading practice, quizzes, and videos to prepare students to answer the questions.
Legal services and Immigration Clinics
To provide legal services, we are affiliated with: Learning Empowered. These are some of the services offered:
- Citizenship/Naturalization application
- Renewal of Employment Authorization Documents
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Reunification Package for Unaccompanied Minors
- Power of Attorneys
- Educational workshops and immigration clinics to provide information on legalization under existing laws and updates in immigration
- Referrals for complex immigration cases to low cost attorneys