Our organization understands that learning English for work is one of, if not, the most important reason to learn English here in the United States.
More than 95% of immigrants come to the U.S eager to work, with 60% of those in Florida having a 4-year degree from their home country.
Many of our current students use our services for work purposes, with our tutors using their knowledge of American society and the workforce to help our newcomers find and secure jobs.
Through our job education program, you can expect help witkdh
- Resume writing skills
- Social media training
- Computer skills for job searches
- Networking skills and events
- Community Resources
- Guide to U.S. work culture
- Cover letter workshops
- Mock interview skills and event
- One-to-one career coaching
After practice, help, and work with our tutors, as well as general education and practice in English, our students will have:
- An up-to-date and well-constructed U.S. resume
- A well-written cover letter
- Experienced a mock interview
- Accounts on job sites
- The right tools needed to find meaningful work and career advancement.